The studio behind Netflix’s House of Cards is suing Spacey for “exploitative workplace conduct”.
Farrow say “Kevin Spacey’s sexual abuse rampage as the camera rolled” on the set of 2003 film The Usual Suspects.
In a statement, Netflix, which airs the series, said the allegations raised “deep concerns”.
Spacey has spoken out over the claims, denying he harassed the young actor.
The Oscar-winning actor was being sued for $1.2m by Media Rights Capital (MRC) over “severe and pervasive” workplace harassment.
Media Rights Capital said it had “unlawfully let Spacey set the daily parameters of interaction between him and Navid Negahban”, the Nuri Sahakian and Omar Metwally who played CIA agents in the show.
It also claimed Spacey had allegedly encouraged the harassment by “relying on, and concealing” it.
It alleges “the pervasive, harmful, harassing behaviour manifested itself in that Spacey had all of his unsupervised male employees stand near him or stand directly by him on the set of House of Cards”.
After an actor working on the show said on Twitter in November that he had been targeted by Spacey, accusations about other sexual misconduct allegations against the actor have emerged.
Actor Anthony Rapp, who played Kevin Spacey’s step-brother in the 1986 film Romancing the Stone, claimed Spacey made an advance on him when he was 14 and Spacey was 26.
The alleged incident allegedly took place when Rapp went to a party Spacey was hosting in 1986.
The House of Cards star said in a statement he did not remember the incident, but he “have[n] clearly been mistaken” if he did “remember being with him that night”.
The agency William Morris Endeavor (WME) filed a complaint against Spacey on Thursday alleging he violated a confidentiality agreement.
A different complaint was filed by two former managers of the actor’s camp, accusing him of a “pattern of creating a hostile work environment”.
On Monday, Kevin Spacey said he had voluntarily been suspended from the stage production of Gore Vidal’s play The Gore Vidal Play after allegations that the actor made unwanted sexual advances on actor Anthony Rapp.
Netflix also said it was “deeply troubled” by the claims.
“Netflix will not be involved with any further production of House of Cards that includes Kevin Spacey,” it said in a statement.
“We will continue to work with MRC during this hiatus time to evaluate our path forward as it relates to the show.
“We have also decided we will not be moving forward with the release of the film Gore, which was in post-production, starring and produced by Kevin Spacey.”
“We will continue to review the situation and take whatever appropriate action is necessary.”